- In kindergarten we are accepting preschool children unaccompanied by parents, but also children from five years with an escort.
- Kindergarten teachers work with children by the SEP called "Kingdom Zlatohoráčka elf."
- Part of the activities are picnics, and speleotherapy.
- Activities aimed at the intellectual and manual development of children and prepare preschool children for entry into primary school.
- Material Used school is at an excellent level both in the classroom and on speleotherapy.
- It is fully functional and equipped with facilities for the teaching of elementary school, grammar school, but also for students and apprentices secondary education.
- Classes are held by SEP ordinary schools (respect their plans and individual plans).
- In classrooms are having fewer children, and it gives room for individual approach to children.
- We respect individual differences and diagnosed with learning and behavior disorders (dysgraphia, dyslexia, dysorthographia, dyscalculia, ADHD etc.).
Significantly gifted children have the opportunity to work according to their abilities.
- The school has excellent material equipment (PC, IT, teaching aids).
Contact: Mgr. Jaroslav Patáková, headmistress, tel .: 584 425 239, mob .: 601 593 549,